CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- Once the Guest select the Credit Card as their payment method, it means the guest has agreed that ANMON will deduct their Credit Card directly (The total amount deducted should be the same amount with the Guests Selected Items).
- The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB credit cards and third party Debit Cards
- In the event of a no-show, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire length of stay will be charged.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow ANMON and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations (as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50), its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Indonesia) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) ANMON and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of ANMON and its affiliates.
- You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
- This reservation is non-transferable.
- The resort reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the tent.
- For purposes of determining extra person surcharge, any child above the age of twelve (12) years shall be considered an adult and the above surcharges apply. Infant age is from 0 to 3 years old.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the resort, your stay subsequently shall be subject to ANMON'S standard terms and conditions of stay.
- ANMON may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if ANMON is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- ANMON shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold ANMON harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by ANMON.
- ANMON shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by ANMON.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Indonesia.